The Neo-Velum is a disk of Hydrocolloid backing with a transparent dressing covering.
The cannula/tubing would be sandwiched between the hydrocolloid and the transparent dressing to form a secure attachment.
- The hydrocolloid material bonds gently with the skin, retains adhesiveness on sweaty skin
- Catheter condition can be easily detected thought the transparent dressing
- Perfect for all types of tubing:
- Mono - Neonates to 2 yrs old - for feeding tubes
- Doublet - Neonates to 2 yrs old - for oxygen tubes and CPAP tubing
- Doublet Mini - Neonates for oxygen tubes and CPAP tubing
- Singlet - Paediatric (2 to 8 yrs) - for feeding tubes
- Mono - cut into two pieces along the dividing line: can be used for oxygen tubes, CPAP tubing for preterm and light-for-date babies
- Simple yet effective
- Sterile and latex free
Catalogue and downloadable PDF's
Please click on the Attachments tab below to view and download the leaflet and other technical documentation in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)